Over 36 years of history in the logistics Industry, Globalcare Logistics and affiliates have evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to an innovative global logistics service provider of fully integrated supply chain solutions, well serving logistics partners all around world and direct clients from different sectors specifically for Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and E-commerce.From door-to-door shipments to designs for a variety of different industries, Globalcare customer service professionals know about how we are able to best serve you.
Air Freight Service
Globalcare Logistics provide a wide range of air freight service options, which allows our customers to move their shipments in a flexible and cost effective manner.
- Chartered Flights
- Hand-carry and time-critical shipments
- Project Cargo Handling
- AOG (Aircraft on ground)
- GOH (garments on hangers)
- DGR (dangerous goods shipments)
- Temperature-controlled shipments, e.g. Life Science, Food
Ocean Freight Service
Globalcare Logistics delivers highly flexible services through partnerships with leading shipping liners and each shipping alliance, which allows us to offer clients and forwarder partners a mix of multiple weekly sailings with suitable transit-times and and tailor-made pricing to accommodate your unique seafreight needs:
- Own LCL Consolidation box (Ex-Hong Kong to South East Asia)
- FCL (Full Container Load)
- Reefer Logistics (Food & Perishables or pharmaceuticals)
- Project Logistics
- Open-top / Flat-rack containers (Engineering)
- Flex-bags / Isotank (Dangerous goods, Liquids & Chemicals)
- Ro-Ro Service (Automobiles)
- SOCs - Shipper-owned containers (Luxury / Racing Cars)
E-Commerce Logistics- Export from China
Globalcare warehouses are temperature and humidity controlled to accommodate storage requirements at various temperature (ie ambient 15c-25c, +4c-+8c, -20c, -80c).